Personal data protection
According to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016), let us inform you that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is KPPD Szczecinek S.A. with headquarters in Szczecinek, ul. Waryński 2,
2) contact with the Data Protection Inspector – email@example.com
3) Your personal data will be processed in order to:
conclusion, execution and continuation of contracts for the purchase / sale of goods and services offered by the administrator performing legal obligations on the administrator (in particular: issuing and storing invoices / sales documents and other accounting documents, examining complaints), defending and claiming the creation of statements of analyzes and statistics (for internal needs of the administrator), verification of payment credibility of broadly understood commercial cooperation, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a, b, c, d, e, f or art. 9 par. 1 and par. 2 lit. a, b, c, d, h, i, j – of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.
4) the data will not be shared with other entities than those authorized under the law
5) Your personal data will be kept for an adequate period and not longer than periods complying with the currently binding legal provisions in individual areas of personal data processing.
6) you have the right to request from the administrator access to personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit processing and the right to data transfer
7) you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
8) providing personal data is voluntary, however failure to provide data to the extent required by the administrator may result in the inability to perform the contract.
At KPPD-Szczecinek S.A. we fully understand and respect your right to protect your privacy. All data provided by the user using the forms are collected with proper security.
We comply strictly with the provisions of the Act of 29.08.97 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883). Personal data will not be passed to third parties.
Information on cookies
The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
Cookies are used to:
- a) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- b) create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- c) maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies may be used as part of the Website:
- a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
- c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
- d) “functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
- e) “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or to inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.